Finding your voice as a new yoga teacher takes time, practice, patience, and a willingness to self reflect. Jennifer offers guidance to novice teachers as a guest instructor in beginning and advanced teacher training programs in Victoria, BC. In addition to this, Jennifer also offers supportive mentoring services which can include one on one meetings, email and telephone consultations, constructive feedback, and the possibility of observing, shadowing, & assisting classes.
Ongoing mentorship can offer concrete, valuable tools that novice instructors can apply immediately to enhance their teaching and service to students, including:
- developing and teaching from personal practice;
- lots of time to ask the questions most important to you and receive individual feedback about your teaching
- strategies for dealing with challenges in leading group classes
- the art of private instruction
- how to be creative and express your own uniqueness while preserving the authenticity of Yoga teachings
- how to manage burnout and/or lack of inspiration
- ways to attract and sustain a variety of interesting teaching opportunities that you are passionate about
- how to navigate career development, conscious business building, ongoing training and education
- much, much more!
300 hour Therapeutic Yoga Teacher Training
Jennifer lectures on Yoga Philosophy, Language/Vocalization in teaching, and Yoga Nidra.
Advanced 500 hour Certificate of Therapeutic Yoga Training:
Yoga Nidra Immersion Nov 2013
Jennifer leads a 3 day intensive on practicing and guiding Yoga Nidra - open to Yoga teachers, Health practitioners, and any sincere student! Register here
250 hour Yoga teacher training:
Jennifer leads an Introduction to Yoga Nidra session for student teachers